Thursday 8 September 2011

Yummyness Has Arrived :)

Okay, so i haven't exactly been strict to what i have been eating for the past few years. But hey! A woman is allowed to be naughty occasionally! I mean who doesn't go into costa coffee now and again and resist a cold coffee frappachino, because i have to have one, they are heaven on earth.  But I decided that i was it: No More £3.25 Grande Frapp I was off to buy a smoothie maker!
So now I'm drinking lots of smoothies, & to be honest if you have a spare £25.00 hiding under your sofa cushions, then i suggest if you haven't already done so, buy a smoothie maker. The possibilities for Recipes  are never ending, I have already started playing around with flavours and haven't quite mastered the coffee frappe from costa yet, but patience will pay off.  For now I've tucked into the gorgeously tasty Cranberry & Raspberry Smoothie.....

200Ml Cranberry Juice (More For A Stronger Taste, I Use Ocean Spray Light)
150G Frozen Raspberries 
250ML Natural Yogurt ( I Use Low Fat)
1TBSP Caster Sugar

Add All Ingredients Into Blender. & Switch To High For 25Seconds, Serve :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment