Wednesday 21 September 2011

Shoetastic!


I managed to order some shoes online yesterday, & I received my parcel! I Am A Size 9, Therefore I'm not the lucky girl that can walk into Topshop & buy some gorgeous glittery heels. I have a wide foot too, so i cannot just find a size 9 shoe shop & buy any shoe either!






These Are From ASOS. Gorgeous Nude Ballet Pumps With Metallic Silver Heart Detailing & Scalloped Edges On The Tip & Heel Of The Shoe.  £25.00




Also From ASOS, Lovely Apache Shearling Cuff Ankle Boots In Gorgeous Chestnut Brown Colour, The Faux Fur Is So Soft & Gorgeous, Unfortunately They Didn't Fit, But They Are Gorgeous.
£30.00

Now These Were From Tesco!  Lovely Faux Suede In Light Brown, With 3 Large Button Fastening Detailing On The Outside, With Soft Fur Inside, They Are Quite A Large & Wide Fit.
£12.00

Pintuck Ankle Platform Boots, From Newlook, 12CM Heel & Zip Fastening On The Inner Side Of Shoe. Lovely Faux Suede!
£27.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment