Sunday 26 August 2012

Should maybe stay in the shed....

Cowshed... perhaps a nice little brand that many of you love, enjoy and spend your hard earned £££ on, however, when i picked up a copy of Bazaar, I was happy to know that I had a free reasonably sized 100ml bottle of the Cowshed knackered cow relaxing body lotion (with essential oils of lavender & eucalyptus!)
The first thing you notice when you open the top is how relaxing it smells, gorgeous even, the consistency is great, not to slimy and definitely not the cheap type of stickiness you find with many high street brands, but so far so good....
...then after smothering it all over my hands i can instantly feel relief of my skin going ahhhhh 
(bisto :P) but then I start to realise it smells slightly different than what I smelt a few seconds previous! however it does relax you, just isn't my smell, may try a different flavour ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment