Sunday 16 October 2011

That Was Lush.....

Whenever I go past a Lush shop, i immediately smell the exquisite aroma of soaps, bombs & health products in the air.  I just have to stand back & take in the atmosphere of what i think is one of the most amazing shops on the high street today.

I immediately got talking to this lovely lady assistant who was over the moon to show me the latest products and give me testers and try me outs'..... I became so relaxed that i had drifted off into my own world and my lovely friend gemma & I realised that we had been in this shop for over 2 hours!!! From that beautiful experience of trying out products before buying them, I managed to grab some goodies that ooze in gorgeousness!




Clockwise From:

Charity Pot - Hand & Body Cream ( Smells Of Turkish Delight!!!) £
Jumping Juniper (Purple) £5.00 / 55g
Wiccy Magic Muscles Bar £5.95 / 70g
Glorious Mud £3.95 / 125g
Sex Bomb £2.99 / 200g
Veganese Scalp Conditioner £3.95 / 100g
Big Blue £2.99 / 200g
SunnySide £3.40 / 100g













Also, I bought another bath bomb, but used it straight away, I have some cool pictures on how it turned out!
Dorothy Bubble Bar £2.95/ 100g

1 comment: