Sunday 16 October 2011

 
 So I've started to design & create cards.
 I just liked to make them for my friends and family, but its only now that people always compliment them & ask if they can buy a few to give for a friends birthday or that special occasion. 


I am starting to do car boots around my area and selling them at those. I am at Chedder car boot, in somerset on the 6th November 2011, So if your near, come on down & check them out, as well as other goodies! 


So if you are interested or want a unique card made for that special date then take a look
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HFdesigns/187474327958406

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards..^.^
    Nice Blog...

    XoXo~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really pretty and so well-made. i think it's great that you're starting to make a business out of it. i wish you luck! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute. and i think the best part is that they are made with love and affection.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these cards are beautiful and the best handmade cards I've seen in a long time! To be honest I think you could sell them more then £2! Are you doing Christmas cards? I hope the car boot sale went well. XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love your blog it's so unique ! :)

      and thank you, I'm sorry didn't reply to your comment sooner, have been so busy, i have a Facebook page which has all my designs on there, link above :)
      I will be doing new cards this week so keep a check!
      If you could spread the word maybe :)
      <3 xxx

      Delete
  5. you cards are gorgeous! do you have an online shop? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Facebook, which i use to sell on, I've been so busy recently so haven't done any in months, i will be starting on some new ones this week, so if you could spread the word would be amazing, as i have no idea how to start up on this sort of thing!!!

      Love your blog
      <3

      Delete